Cauli-Fried Rice (grain free)

I love fried rice. I always have. And after living in Cambodia for a year my love of fried rice has only increased. Now that I've started on my primal/paleo journey, using rice isn't really an option. 
Cauliflower "rice" has been all over the internet of late, but I was always hesitant to try it. For one I love my rice. But now that I've discovered grains aren't good for my digestion, I decided to give cauliflower a try. When I first tried cauli-rice, I almost gagged. I've tried it twice since then and have decided that if the taste of the cauliflower is covered up in enough flavor I'm fine with it. I actually really enjoyed it in this fried rice, which is saying a lot. 


 It's super easy to make to, especially if you have pre-made the cauliflower rice. I also used a frozen vegetable mix to make it faster.
This recipe is extremely adaptable, so if you have more people just add more ingredients.


 Cauli-Fried Rice (grain free)

goat butter or raw, grassfed butter
2 eggs
1-2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1-2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup cauli-rice

1. Heat about a teaspoon of butter in a skillet. Add the chicken. When the chicken is finished put it on a plate and set aside. 
2. Add a little bit more butter to the pan and scramble the two eggs. 
3. When the eggs are just about done add the vegetables and the cauli-rice.
4. Stir-fry until everything is warm and then eat!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Pancakes

Mock 'Cream of Broccoli Soup' w/ Quinoa

Tropical Popsicle (in a bowl) no sugar